Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 2:56 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] bleeding brakes

Hello List,
This subject has been discussed previously; however, Spring is here and the FL cars are being prepped for the summer, so maybe it will be of interest to the List--
    I have all-new brake cylinders and new master cylinder  already installed. All the lines had been flushed and blown out.
Please instruct me on how to proceed with recharging the system...specifically which bleeder do I bleed first.. there are 6. I know to keep the reservoir topped off and I have  a spring-loaded ballcheck bleeder, but it seems to be not working too well. I don't have anybody readily available to be the brake pedal-pusher...There was dicussion about a Mityvac...where would I get one, if it really is "the way to go"?
Roger Howard