Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] THE HUNT is OVER,, at last!!!

Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] THE HUNT is OVER,, at last!!!

paulholm wrote:

SNIP

> Well, anyway. "My" new carbs are missing a few misc. parts.
> Other wise they are in relatively remarkable condition for
> what I found (even still has the right linkage and brass gas
> line fittings)

> Does anyone know if the brass vent tubes are available??
> the 2 on the back carb are broken.

> The front carb is missing the linkage to the accelerator pump.
> According to the Chrysler service bulletin it is called the
> throttle connector rod.

> I also am now looking for a bakelite cover for the choke as well as
> the clamp for the choke tube as depicted in the service bulletin.

Well here I go, in my excitement I forgot to mention this.
I will GLADLY buy a reasonably intact and fairly priced
WCFB 4 bbl carb from a 57 or 58 single carb motor for these
few parts.

I know someone who needs the rest of the carb, and I owe him
a favor.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6