[FWDLK] Golden Fin Society Meet

Went to the Golden Fin Society meet in Livermore CA
over the weekend. GFS is a club for '56-'58 Fury
owners, and while the actual number of these Furies in
attendance was small (3 '56s, one '57 and one '58 -
three other '56s were known to be on the property but
I didn't see 'em) they were all magnificent rides.
Other FWDLK cars (besides the huge Richard Main
collection of works in progress, mostly '55-'56
Plymouths but also including 2 '56 DeSoto wagons and 4
'60 Adventurers) included a nice red-&-white '55
Belvedere wagon with a later smallblock Mopar, Norm
Frey's sweet '55 Imperial 2drHt, Henry Hopkins &
Richard Palmer's awesome '56 Firedome convertible, the
most beautiful '58 Sport Suburban I have ever seen
(with a dual-carb 350 and many options), a
magnificient low mileage '58 Fireflite 4drHt, and Nick
Nichols' headturning red '60 Fury convertible, which
is how I got out there. I don't think I forgot any of
the FWDLK non-Furies but if I did I sure didn't mean
to. Non-FWDLK MoPars included a '52 Plymouth
Cranbrook, a '72 Fury, and a PT Cruiser with a cool
flame job.

Special note should be taken of the incredible
resurrection of Mark Hash's '57 Fury, aka "Mr.
Finzzz". Considering how far he had to go to bring
this beautiful car back, I feel a lot more encouraged
about the job ahead on my cars.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban