[FWDLK] Fw: ook - highway hi-fi - miller

[FWDLK] Fw: ook - highway hi-fi - miller

HI All,
   It was cold and windy days at Dunkirk, NY.  I met Ed Petrus and Dick Whelan as they stopped by to say HI.  It even snowed on Saturday in Shinglehouse, Pa.  I didn't get to looking around much, but had a fine time as usual but did catch a cold which I'm almost over now.
  My Ford friend sent me the below site.  I thought that it may be interesting to all the Hiway Hifi'ers our there.

Have a great week!!!!!

Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa      A good frost on the ground this morning here!!!