[FWDLK] Haulers?

Hi- I'm giving serious thought to getting into the contract car hauling biz,
especially after seeing the mixed reaction folks at this list and others
have had about the reliability and ethics of some of the established
operations. Guys I've met who are doing this suggest there's no shortage of
work but that one could wind up deadheading on one direction of a trip- for
example, there's much less east to west stuff than west to east. Seems like
it could be a pretty straightforward line of work if you had the right
equipment and weren't a crook. Feel free to email me directly with comments
or pertinent information!  Chris Rollins  South Amherst Massachusetts
canartgrp@xxxxxxxxxxx