Re: [FWDLK] Build sheets and options. 1960 Imperial.

Re: [FWDLK] Build sheets and options. 1960 Imperial.

The "matching numbers" movement that started 15 or 20 years has its
good points and some bad.  Part of what "matching" is all about is
making sure that the option code numbers on the build sheet match
the equipment on the car.

Now if you are going to have a trailer queen show car that is out
for points in a strict Mopar judging system every couple of
weekends, then it is very important that you can prove those
matching numbers by having the documentation for the car from
Chrysler Historical.

On the other hand, if you are going to drive and enjoy your car the
way you want it rather than the way the judges want it, then it is
important that you put the options on your car that YOU WANT.  And,
I'm sure the people at cruise nights and occasional low-keyed
multi-marque shows will enjoy your car even more for the fact you
have added those options.

Regarding the Flitesweep deck lid; I'm with you!  The plain flat lid
is better looking (subjective) and more aerodynamic (NOT
subjective!).

Wayne