[FWDLK] Greetings

I'm new here. I'm a Forward Look fan, and have been since they were new,
especially the 1955s. I have owned a 1955 Dodge Royal 4-door sedan with
Red Ram V8 and manual transmission since October, 1992.

I enjoy all the literate comments, and I salute and strongly support the
group's official position favoring restoration and preservation. It's
the main reason I joined.
Is there a daily-digest option on this list for those of us who get too
much email?

My own thoughts on the concept of accessories matching/not matching the
build-order:
I support those who would add the accessories, as it's a natural
progression and common for an owner to do this after purchase. And the
process is reversible, should the owner ever desire to be true to the
build-sheet.

"Anyone can use a blowtorch.
But it takes perseverence
and a certain je ne sais quois