-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Suminski
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 9:13 AM
To: Rogers, Jason

Jason,

I am working with a metal fabricator on reproducing the trunk
pans for the 55-56 Plymouths.       I need you to put the word out for me
since you have internet access, if you could please.        Could you send
a message to fordwardlook.net's chat room...and also the Golden Fins Society for those Furys?

-Chris