From: Chris Suminski
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 10:17 AM
To: Rogers, Jason
Subject: Reproducing trunk pans 55-56 Plymouth, may fit Dodge

Attention 1955 and 1956 Plymouth owners,

          My name is Chris Suminski and I am the Tech. Advisor for 56
Plymouths with the Plymouth Owners Club.        I am working out a deal
with a metal fabricator on reproducing the trunk pans for the 55-56
Plymouths.      These might also work for 55-56 Dodges.         It will not
include the spare tire well or the high area over the axle.      Excluding
these areas will keep the cost down.      The "over the axle area" usually
is not the problem area on these cars and the bottom of the spare tire well
are easy to repair.    The pans will include the center section and the
sides and rear where the body mount holes are near the rear quarters to
rear pan area.       I do not have a price but I do need to make a list of
people that are very serious in ordering these pans.       I need to have a
head count to get a price for the pans.      I will return emails once I
have a price and then officially take the order.       I am not looking to
make a prophet, just a few more friends who own 55-56 Plymouths, just
trying to help each other out.       If you know of anyone outside the
internet Mopar loop that owns one of these cars, please pass on the message
for them to contact me.       If they do not have internet access, please
send a message for them or tell them to have their [children or] grandchildren send the
message.        You can email me at plymouthownersclub@xxxxxxxxx

Chris Suminski
1956 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door sedan
1956 Plymouth Fury