[FWDLK] Hemi Commando?

Remember the discussion about the '57 Fury/Belvedere with a 392 Hemi being
nothing more than an Urban Legend some time ago?

Well, you'll never guess what showed up at the Mopars in the Park in
Shakopee Minnesota this weekend.  That's right, a cream colored Belvedere
hardtop with the 392" 2 4bbl hemi nestled comfortably in the engine
compartment complete with official looking decals which read "hemi
commando".

The owner swears it came that way from the factory.  Good show by the way,
over 400 cars including quite a few FWDLK fins, '56 Dodge D500 Hemi, '57
Fury, '58 300D, '58 & '59 Desoto, '58 Plym 2dr Wagon w Fury package, '59
Dodge 4dr, '61 300G, etc etc etc.

But it was that "Hemi Commando" that really made my day.