[FWDLK] Hemi Commando?, and Back to the 50s show

[FWDLK] Hemi Commando?, and Back to the 50s show

You forgot to mention the white 57 300C, red 60 300F, and 55 Plymouth 4 door
with dual carbs and overdrive at Mopars in the Park.

Also, the "Back to the 50s" show is coming up in 3 weeks in Minneapolis, MN.
With 11,000 cars, 1964 and earlier only. Check out www.MSRA.com for details.
The dates are 21 - 23 June, 8 a.m. to midnight (Fri and Sat), Sunday has a
swap meet, but fewer cars. There is no car registration at the show
location, check the web site for details and registration site location
maps. The Minnesota Fairgrounds are great for this event. Paved/curbed
streets and lots of mature trees for shade. Just like a city
Residential/park area. Check out the pics on the web site. The event is
hosted by the Minnesota Street Rod Association, so I suspect they post
pictures that are of the most interest to themselves. A typical breakdown
(my estimate) of the cars would be: 45% rods (pre-49), 40% stock (50% of
these 1950's), 15% customs (post-49). This means 20% of the total are 50's
stock, about 2,000 cars. Probably 100 - 200 ForwardLookers.

People come from all over the country to attend this event. One of my best
buddies flies up from Phoenix every year.

See ya there,

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500