Re: [FWDLK] Hemi Commando?

According to Johnny Cash one could get these cars built "One
Piece at a Time"....at least at the Caddy plant.

Brian
D500s in MI

Marty Stewart wrote:

  Now, I am not sure how the Mopar factories were set up but
here's a little not urban myth story for you.  My uncle
worked for G.M. Canada for a number of years.  The employees
often took advantage of buying cars direct from the
factory.  Now, if you had friends in the right places there
were some tricks to be pulled.  G.M. had a special area

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm