Re: [FWDLK] Hemi Commando?

Being a born skeptic, I won't believe any of these tall
tales without extensive documentation spanning the entire
life of the car.  It's just too easy to change something and
say it came that way from the factory.

I'm certainly dubious that some factory line worker could
say to himself, here comes my buddy's car, I think I'll
change the motor mounts and the brakes and the suspension
and shove this here big engine into it.  And some wiring
harnesses and power windows and A/C while I'm at it.  Seems
like even years ago there was a little more tracking of
component parts.

If a person just has a nice car and isn't making any claims
to originality, then of course it doesn't matter.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth,
'73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm