De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx
Envoyé : vendredi 21 juin 2002 9:20
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [FWDLK] ForwardLook Floor Panels

Has anyone been able to get hold of these folks?  Nice web-site. but all I
get from their contact number during the day is a roll-over to a fax
machine.  Site has no e-mail address I can find either.  Maybe I am missing
something here.

Has anyone used these folks (or anyone else)?  Results?      LARRY

In a message dated 6/19/2002 10:14:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,