[FWDLK] UPDATE: Southern Regional Chrysler & Imperial Meet

[FWDLK] UPDATE: Southern Regional Chrysler & Imperial Meet

Hello Everyone,

The 6th Annual Southern Chrysler & Imperial Meet was
held on June 7-8, 2002, in Chattanooga, TN.  This meet
was a HUGE success, and I would like to thank everyone
who attended!

Pictures of the event are now available at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga2002.
This page has a LOT of pictures, so it may take a
while to download.  Stop by for a visit!  Once you see
how much fun we had, make plans to attend NEXT YEAR'S
Southern Chrysler & Imperial Meet!

I would especially like to thank Robert & Laqueta
Soule for opening their home (and garage!) to
everyone.  Without them, this Meet would not have been
possible.

I will be adding more pictures and information to the
page mentioned above soon.  If anyone who attended has
pictures of the meet that they would like to share,
please contact me off-list at Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Elijah

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm