[FWDLK] Selling my 55 Plymouth Belvedere..... really.

[FWDLK] Selling my 55 Plymouth Belvedere..... really.

Last year I half-heartily put my 55 Plymouth up for sale, we were moving
from Michigan to Tennessee and I didn't have the room for multiple cars.  I
did bring it down with me, selling the Karmann Ghia and left the Buick in Mi
for a friend to sell.  Well, I did find a new car now and really do have to
sell the 55.  (I ended up with a 67 Belvedere (Satellite) convertible).

You can see the 55 at http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/ .  I am asking
$7,900 (a little less than what I have in it).  The car is in the Knoxville
TN area.

Let all your friends know!

See ya,
Joe