[FWDLK] '57 Coronet convert

Does anyone have any comments about or know the owners of this car for sale on ebay?  It looks beautiful in pictures and, unlike many auction cars posted to the list, doesn't appear to have been butchered.  In fact it looks like about the cleanest car anyone's ever seen, according to the owners, but we all know how pictures can be deceiving.

I'm curious as to what listmembers feel the final bid price will be and whether the reserve will be met.  I feel the bidding will approach $22K, but that the reserve probably won't be met.  Disclaimer:  I've never seen this car in person, and have no connection with the sellers, I'm just making a guess. . .

Mark   mjh