Re: [FWDLK] Finned Boats - website

Title: Re: [FWDLK] Finned Boats - website
I did a Google search and found this website that includes pix of the Eldorado Rocket:

http://www.acbs-bslol.com/Classicglass/Herters.htm

Hey fins,
Ya got any pix of this bomb?
Ron...

In a message dated 6/29/2002 2:49:53 AM Central Daylight Time, fins59@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A month or so ago I reported spotting a finned boat going by the name of "Eldorado Rocket" sitting in a yard. Contacted owner expressing interest in buying boat and he finally got back to me a few days ago saying boat was for sale. So now she's sitting in my yard.  All 13' of her. The fins on her are almost as tall as she is long.  Reactions from my family so far has been - daughter, 19 - What the hell is that?  Wife - You didn't have to pay money for that, did you?  Son - 11 - all smiles and can't wait to get it in water.  Son - 22 - brought a few friends over to see it, they didn't know something like this existed. They're going to find a motor for me. According to a website this boat will take up to a 75 HP motor and was guaranteed the fastest 13' boat in the world. One interesting note - the trailer (original) has torsion bar sus! pension, no leaf or coil springs.