[FWDLK] B/RB engine swap

Hi all. I think I want to replace the RB383 in my 60 Saratoga with a more modern 400. It seems from what I read about them that any other B/RB will work as a drop-in replacement for my old engine. Is that right? I'm concerned about the new engine mounting to my old pushbutton transmission.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Brion