[FWDLK] Literature Faire

Just retuned home from the Literature Faire Sunday, at the Irwindale Speedway north of Los Angeles.  Fantastic show and plenty of Forward Look items.  One vendor had Several upholstery books worth every penny he was asking for them.  1961 Chrysler: The book opens to the left right and top $275. 1957 Plymouth: $500. 1957 DeSoto: $400. A two book set for 1956 Plymouth: One upholstery the other an interactive salesman's book much like a child's play book where you can lift the hood to see under it, turn a thumb wheel to: match color combinations, shift the pushbutton transmission. There were also pull tabs that performed other functions. Both books for $650. This show is very well attended by dealers and buyers. I encourage anyone in the area to make it there or go out of your way to be there. I have over 50 different pieces related to my 1956 Chrysler New Yorker StRegis and I am still looking to add to the collection.! Didn't find anything this year but last year found a piece from the Chrysler preview at the 1956 New York City auto show. The dealer that had the upholstery books is Jerry Barnhart PO box 266 Calistoga, CA 94515 Phone from 10-4 at 707-942-4296

Next show Chryslers at Carlisle, See you all there.

Mike