Re: [FWDLK] engine trans seperation

Go ahead and unbolt the trans case from the back of the block, then pull it
straight back offf the engine(oops, put a big drain pan underneath first).
With the trans off, you should be able to access the other fasteners.If
worst comes to worst, you can undo the main bearing and rod bearing caps
and carefully work the crankshaft/converter assy out of the block and then
separate them.

Mike