[FWDLK] "Chrysler 500" Model 613 concept

[FWDLK] "Chrysler 500" Model 613 concept

In the July issue of Car Collector on page 34 begins an article on "The Cars That Virgil Exner Drove".  On that page is reference to the "Chrysler 500" and the "Model 613" mockup which most of us know as the original Exner concept for the 1957 Chrysler 300C.  On page 36 there is a picture of the Chrysler 500 in Exner's driveway with an unfortunate reflection of a white picket fence all the way down the side of it!

This is the first time I've ever seen or heard anything regarding the 613 car going past the mockup stage into a running, driving form.  Virgil M. Exner, Jr. (Ex's son) who contributed heavily to the article doubts the car still exists or at least its whereabouts are unknown to him.

I know the quality of the sleuths among us that have found many other cars that were thought no longer to exist!  Does anyone have a lead on the 613 / 500 car?  If it helps any, let me give you some facts about the rest of the car from Chrysler archive photos:  the roofline appears to be that of a '57 Plymouth or Dodge 2dr hardtop, not the Chrysler / DeSoto roof.  The entire front end is that of the first production '57 Chrysler 300Cs which had single headlights (may have been changed to duals).  The only side trim was the 300 medallion ring mounted high on the rear quarter panel.  The fins on this car are a very exaggerated version of the '57 Plymouth.  It is expected that this car was built on a 300C chassis including drive train and suspension.  The custom body work is all by Ghia of Italy.

If the car is already in your garage or you have a lead on some dusty warehouse that holds it, I'd like to hear about it because of my extensive research on the 300Cs.

Thanks,
Wayne