[FWDLK] Brake System

I am sitting here watching "Christine", and getting ready to install new wheel cylinders and brakes on the rear of my '57 Coronet.  Since the fluid is probably older than dirt and contains all kinds of rust and impurities, what would it take to flush the system before installing the new fluid?  Most of the old fluid and sediment leaked through the old wheel cylinder.

What is a good DOT brake fluid for ForwardLook cars?

Also, I haven't removed the wheel cylinders yet, but when looking at the wheels, I don't remember an opening for adjusting the shoes on the rear of the wheel (the star wheel), nor a "bleed screw" on the wheel cylinder.  These are 11" brakes.  All help appreciated.
LARRY