Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2002 12:51 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Motor max 58 Plymouth

I have seen the New Motor Max 1/18 scale diecast on e bay for sale.  I have
only seen a "black" Fury and the normal Beige Fury.  Can any one tell me
about theses cars?  Any other colors?  Quality/detail vs. the 1/18 Ertl or
Anson's 57?  Looking forward ( no pun intended) to an answer(s).

Mike Morelli
57 & 58 Belvedere's

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm