[FWDLK] '59 Firesweep on Ebay/tire slashing

[FWDLK] '59 Firesweep on Ebay/tire slashing

Hello Everyone,

If anyone is interested in this car which is presently on Ebay, I have
already looked at it. It is in San Francisco.  I have too many cars, but
I was curious about it since it was right here in town.  The body is
very good, the interior is better than I expected, but it seems like it
will not run.  The owner says it was running(not good though) and that
it could possibly be a bad gas problem, but he wasn't sure.  Anyway, if
anyone is bidding on the car and can't get to see it in person, feel
free to contact me and I will try and answer your questions.

Speaking of too many cars, I have 14 cars and have been parking around 8
on the street for several years.  Well, some "angry" neighbor decided to
slash tires and he, or she, did a pretty good job.  They slashed 8 tires
on 4 cars.  Parking can be a problem in my neighborhood and I guess I am
part of the problem.  I just wish a simple note on a windshield would
have been a way to at least communicate to me and I would have gladly
looked for more garage space.  Most people in my neighborhood like all
the late 50's Mopars, but I guess when it comes to city living, my hobby
has no place.  Anyway, I will get all my cars off the street so that
people can park, but visually, it will be just another boring
neighborhood.  Also, once a tire is slashed, there is no way to repair
it?  Does anyone know of any "trick" to save a slashed tire?    Nick Nichols

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm