[FWDLK] C@C Roll Call and Schedule

Hi All,

Here's the schedule of events for Carlisle.  Feel free to add in anything I've missed.

Thursday:
Vendor setup day.  A lot of times you can just walk in without paying admission, but don't quote me on that.

Thursday Night:
The Dodge dealer in town always has a nice little show in their lot with a lot of giveaways and goodies.  It starts at 6 PM.  I'll probably be taking my car down around that time.

Friday:
First day of the swap meet, and the first day a lot of cars hit the show field.

Friday Night:
Usually everyone hangs out at the cars on the show field, starting around 5 o'clock.  There is also Friday night drag racing at South Mountain Dragway. Time trials typically start around 4:00 p.m. and eliminations begin around 6:00 p.m. Class brekdown ranges from amateur to professional. Free round trip transportation is provided from fairgrounds to the track. Sale admission: $10, Super: $35, Heavy: $30 & Trophy: $20

Saturday:
The largest day of the car show, and the most people walking around in the swap meet area.  The Beauty Contest (Miss All Chrysler Nationals) is in the late afternoon.  I believe the burnout contest is right afterwards.

Saturday Night:
We normally meet at the cars around 5 o'clock for dinner.  I guess we'll probably get pizza again, and I'll bring a cooler with drinks and such.  I think it was Dieter Bauer who suggested last year, that we use that time to bring parts/literature/whatever to sell and/or swap.  That's a great idea!

Sunday:
A lot of vendors leave early, and the only reason many folks hang around is to take a shot at winning the giveaway car (a 1973 Plymouth Road Runner).

On all days, weather and rules allowing, I will have a 10x10' party canopy set up near our cars.  It will either have a white or green roof, and will likely have a large American flag on one side.  everyone is welcome to come and hang out in the shade whenever they'd like.  I'll leave it up all day.

In addition, some people in the past have met at 8:30 on the ramp to the stage near the grandstands to meet up and walk around together.  They've also met there at 12:45 for lunch.  I don't know if anyone is planning on doing that this year, but feel free to do so or to suggest alternate times/places to meet up.

The following people have said they'd be hitting C@C this weekend.  If you're going, keep an eye out for them and say hi:

John Chard
Dieter Bauer
Jack Johnson & his wife -- Spaces I 132-135
Tom & Melody Mitchell -- Space L 71
Larry and Earline Haga
Nick Sperduto
Joe Mawhinney