Re: [FWDLK] Paints and codes for '57 Chrysler

Re: [FWDLK] Paints and codes for '57 Chrysler

XFX (assuming that it's the letters under PNT or PT): Cloud white
(X) , Parade green poly (F). Seafoam Aqua is "E" letter. First
color indicates upper color, 2nd lower color and third insert
color.
The code under "TR" (trim) is well the upholstery colors but i
don't have the deciphering code (i know only that 60 is beige
leather as on 300C. I've the '58 trim on my site but only for
Imperial, see http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/dataplat_us.htm)
PPG-Ditzler code for Cloud white is 8036 (Duco 2355, ACME
22-7977, Martin Seymour 80-964)
PPG-Ditzler code for Parade Green Metallic is 41826 (Duco 2628,
ACME 22-8267, Martin Seymour 80-1090), thanks to Wayne Graefen
300C handbook !
Hope that helps you ! I've also the code for seafoam aqua if you
need.

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible