[FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle

Well, the new Dual FuryV-800 and Hemi Torqueflite in the 57 are running great
with about 350 miles on them, but this weekend the upper control arm bushings
decided to self destruct. A front end rebuild kit is ordered and got a labor
estimate on the complete front end rebuild and alignment ($500 ouch)! so I
guess I wont be at Carlisle this week. Was looking forward to seeing some of
you guys and your cars but I guess I will have to get Dave's video and wait
till next year. Hope you all have a good and safe trip and find lots of rare
parts! Dick Whelan(Fintastic57).

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm