[FWDLK] carlilse

Good Morning All,
                            I just wanted to say I had a great time at Carlisle. It was a great pleasure to meet and talk with all of you and I hope to see you all next year. Oh, one question as well. Does anyone know the name, number, e-mail of a vendor I'm looking for? He was an older gentleman in over-alls and had an old yellow school bus that he kept all of his parts in.  He had alot of lenses and quite a large vending space. I forgot to get his info for a friend before I left and I'd like to get in touch. Thanks in advance. Once again, great meeting all of you. Talk with you later.
Take Care,
Frank