Re: [FWDLK] coolant / was: Driving Mr. Horace (Dodge)

Re: [FWDLK] coolant / was: Driving Mr. Horace (Dodge)

--- eastern sierra Adj Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> BTW (new thread): a friend in LA has installed the
> new (drinkable!!) antifreeeze/coolant -
> replacement fluid, that also, happens to involve
> NO line-pressure!!! You can remove its no-pressure
> radiator cap, @ any time  (can you say INDEFINITE
> hose-life??).

There was an article in Car & Driver on some kind of
wonderful new coolant (orange in color) that is
supposed to work great in new cars but whch attacks
soldered points in radiator and heater cores on older
cars. I did not get from the article (read casually @
the barber shop about a week ago) whether the stuff
they were talking about was the Evans coolant or
something completely different, and saw nothing on the
Evans site that said yea or nay on this.

Mike in SF. /