[FWDLK] sunburns & trophys

Hi All,

 Carlisle was a bit too far for me to go, so yesterday I took my 58 to a show
in Scotts Valley, Ca called Cops & Rodders.  From what I saw I had the only
Forwardlook car there. I almost didn't go after I had a little bit of oil
trouble (completely my fault) and had to turn around and get home quick to
fix the mess I made.  Anyways, I got there about an hour later than I wanted,
but it was a beautiful day-about 80 degrees with a little breeze. I met a
bunch of cool people (the fins always seem to attract the cool ones), saw all
the usual car people from my area, got sunburned, and came home with the 2nd
place Mopar trophy.

Brandie
58 Plymouth

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm