[FWDLK] Carlisle

I just wanted to take the time and say we Loretta and I enjoyed our trip to CArlisle again this year.  Our Ramada on wheels worked out very well.  We traveled about 220 miles one way.  We did have to replace the plugs, rotor and cap on the way home in Shomokin Dam, Pa.  I was able to pull over near a parts store and pulled a couple of plugs and figured I better replace them along with the other parts and we got home wonderfully well after that.  I only had the motor home for 2 weeks prior to making the trip so didn't have time to check out anything like that.  The guy I got it from put 3000 miles on it since 1995 so it could use a good tune up for a 79 Ford 460 Cu In.  I enjoyed metting new Forward Look fella's and seeing the other I already knew from past years.  I was able to give away all the Kettle Corn we brought also.

Jack and Loretta from Sunny Shinglehouse, Pa