[FWDLK] starter help (no longer needed)

Hello Folks,
                    Just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I've located two NOS bendix drives and bought both of them.
So I'm good to go for now. Also, I did get any info back on what I called the flywheel. What I meant to say was starter ring gear. Does anyone have a source for these? Thanks Again for all of your help.
Take Care,
Frank