[FWDLK] Mopars at the Petersen Show this Sunday 7/21

[FWDLK] Mopars at the Petersen Show this Sunday 7/21

Hi all,

Sunday, July 21st is the 5th Annual Mopars at the Petersen Show.  As usual,
the future of our hobby (the kids) will be judging.  The light hearted show
will include awards for 'Best Color', 'Best Tail Fins' and 'Car that needs a
Doctor'... among others.  Raffle prizes will include passes to Disneyland,
VIP tickets to the Magic Castle in Hollywood, Movie Tickets and MoPar toys.
Registration will be $20.00 for each show car entered (which includes a pass
to the museum).  For more information call (818)755-9037 or just show up at
the Petersen Museum between 8 and 9:30 a.m. to place your car.  The museum is
located at 6060 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA.

See you there!

Aaron Kahlenberg

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm