[FWDLK] Tires

Sorry all, my old computer gave up the ghost and I lost most of my saved for future information.  I have a 61 new yorker 4dr that is in need of tires.  I checked coker and they were $180 a piece for the radial whitewalls.  I recall another company selling the radial whitewalls but cant remember the name of the company.  Would appriciate help.

Thanks

Rod

1937 dodge truck
1961 new yorker