[FWDLK] Motor Oil/oil pressure light

Howdy group. I was out running the 56 Savoy today. (6 cylinder) I was
running it pretty hard this afternoon for about 50-60 miles at 75 mph and at
times 80mph. When I came down off the highway and into town to park. When I
was idling at the curb, the oil light was flickering. Not really lit, just
flickering. It was pretty hot out today. Probably 90 degrees out and the
engine temp was a higher than normal, but not overheating. I'm thinking the
last time I did an oil change, I put in 10w30 oil. I playing it off as the
oil was a bit this from running it hard and maybe I should be running 20w50.
I went to dinner and when I came back, everything was fine, no flickering
light. Oil was about a half quart low.
Any input to this.
What weight oil do you folks run ?

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm