Re: [FWDLK] Emailing: AlbumListu=1793024/ GoodGuys in Columbus

Re: [FWDLK] Emailing: AlbumListu=1793024/ GoodGuys in Columbus

Thanks for the great pictures.  They even had a Magnum at the show...not too shabby.

On another note,
I finally got around to putting some of the Goodguys pictures from their show here in Columbus up on the web.
You should be able to reach them by following this link:

I don't know how long it will take to open the site, but be patient.  I have a cable modem myself, so I experience little to no load time, but there are a lot of pictures on the site, so some people might have to wait a few minutes for everything to load.

If you see your car on the site, please let us know which one it is.  I didn't really get a chance to talk to any of the owners.  One thing I found fascinating though, was some people with their forwardlookers were from New York, which meant they drove past C@C to get there.  It's good to see more FWDLKers at Goodguys...keep em coming.