[FWDLK] Emailing: AlbumListu=1793024

Hi Gang
    I am in the process of uploading pictures I took today at the Mopars at the Peterson show, thanks to the member that let us know it was there today. I don't know if this site will let you right in without using my e-mail address or signing up but if you need my e-mail it is jmccann02@xxxxxxxxxxx I have 20 pictures uploaded so far out of 236 I think I took along with a few inside the museum before my batteries died.
    John