Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 59 PLYMM V-8 info

In a message dated 8/3/02 1:55:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

There must be a law against the open sale of vin tags.  What a disgrace!  We all know why someone would pay so much for one!   I see nothing wrong in changing ones vehicle to suit ones own desires,, just be up front with a potential new owner if you ever want to sell it.  Many "reputable" dealers ARE NOT!

This subject was discussed recently on this or another Chrysler list.  Tampering with these tags is a FELONY in most states!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI