[FWDLK] memberships

Hello All,
                I've seen the post on the 'nets home page. I think it's about time Dave asked for a little help. He does quite alot to keep this site going and the site is well worth it. I belong to two other car clubs and I don't get 10% of what I get out of here. I actually PAY for the other two! I noticed that there is a 6 mo. dues option for $10. I wouldn't mind paying that at all. Hell, I pay $20/yr. for the POC.
    If Dave doesn't mind, I have an idea. How about we have a life membership option? We could pay a hefty amount (well at least for my budget)up front and have a sort of "charter member" status. I figure this way Dave could get some up front money to build a really good, top of the line  long lasting server and have money for other website projects ( or keep it held for future use). Well how about it Dave? What do you think? If dues are what it's going to take to keep this site alive, then that's what it takes. I don't think anyone should have the right to complain about dues. If you got one answer out of this site, you should consider giving a little $. Where else would you have found the answer? Think about it. I've made so many contacts, friends, found parts I'd never thought I would, and gave back what I learned here. It's the best thing that could happen for our cars. No one site specializes like this one. Well, I guess I'll wait for the hate mail to roll in............
Take Care,
Frank