Re: [FWDLK] memberships

To both the List and to Frank......
No Hate Mail Allowed!

That's what makes this list nice.....Arguments are kept to a minimum, and information abounds.  When I bought my 1955 Belvedere, I was assailed with detailed and accurate information.  The membership sounds good.  maybe that would be a way to build the integrity of the list and of the server, and allow to front some extra calendars.
I have no idea what membership fees would amount to.  Maybe a couple hundred for charter members, and $50-$60 for annual to new mebers, or could we keep it closer to $25?

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe