From: Ron Vest
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Calendars

In a message dated 8/8/2002 8:08:26 AM Central Daylight Time, Forderator@xxxxxxx writes:

All us Forwardlookers should donate. Consider the valuable knowledge all of
us have gained due to the website. The contacts we've made, the hard to find
parts we've come across, the thousands of questions answered and friendships
that've been made. We should donate more than $20 in my opinion, lets get
some feedback on this and help out with the site and calendar. And once again
thank Dave for all his hard work......
Mike Barrett

I'm in, ... who's gonna coordinate?
Ron...