[FWDLK] Subscriptions and Memberships

Title: Message
Hi All,

Thanks to all who have contacted me with many good suggestions for raising money for the calendars and web site.

As a few of you have noticed, I've added PayPal's "Donate" and "Subscription" services to the site.  The two options allow you to either donate a one-time amount of your choice, or choose a six-month ($10) or one year ($15) "subscription".  At the end of your subscription, PayPal will send out a resubscribe notice.  You can either resubscribe or disregard the notice (you will -not- be automatically debitted).  You can see these options on the home page at http://www.ForwardLook.net

As always, I'm committed to keeping the mailing list and web site as free resources.  The donation and subscription services are for those who want to help the site move forward and offer more to our little Forward Look community.

Thanks!

-Dave Stragand
Mailing List / Web Site Coordinator