Re: [FWDLK] Calendars

 Well, donations seem nice.  But, the average human, given the choice, puts
this sort of thing off.......So, I know Dave wants to keep the site
free......but, perhaps a small $10-$15  site subscription would be in order.
If everyone who currently uses this list would subscribe and pay the little
charge..this would surely help out.  A charter member option at a higher rate
sounds good too.  I'm also for pre paying for the Calendars.  THESE CALENDARS
MUST BE KEPT IN PLACE GUYS!   Count me in for some financial support and
prepayment of some calendars!   Now, let's coordinate this thing and stop
talking about it.  We need to all put our money where our mouth is.  (to coin
an old expression)    George Sazdoff    57 Imperial 4 door Southampton, 57
Plymouth Belvedere Conv., (2) 58 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr hdtps....various
parts and some GM stuff too.

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm