[FWDLK] Go figure

OK, so do you do murder for hire or are you a security guard, if so this needs to stop right here. I responded because I thought you were an interesting person. Hopefully you have a broad since of humor. Laugh and the world laughs with you, you know. I know only a small amount of English, please bare with me.

John