[FWDLK] Newer vehicle(85 Mopar) electrical help needed

[FWDLK] Newer vehicle(85 Mopar) electrical help needed

85 318, when going down hill and applying the brakes the cars electrical system resets like it lost battery power. The car stumbles but keeps running.  Loose battery grounding out? Something to do with the cruise control shut off.  Any ideas? Mys sister's car and I live to far away to do a personal visit.  Thanks in advance.  I know this is not Forward Look but I am getting desperate.

Do You Yahoo!?