Re: [FWDLK] St Cloud Swap meet

                hi everyone, just thought i would tell you about our show
coming up on sunday. it is minnesota's largest one day show. there are
between 600 and 700 show cars, about 200 cars for sale and about 450
swappers. we have a saturday evening cruise, last year we had 200 cars,  i
will be working in the ice arena with the model cars and the sidewalk
display, ask for jim stodolka, we will have 4 original Pan cars that were
built here in st. cloud in 1919. you can check out our websight at
pantowners.org., e-mail me if you want other info.  stokie

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm