[FWDLK] Steering Gear for 58 Plymouth

Hi all,
I am looking for a complete steering gear to fit a 58 Plymouth. I would prefere a PowerSteering gear but anything is better than nothing. Car is located in Hollywood so any tip where to find this close to LA would be great. I need it to be able ship a car that this is missing. Now the frontwheels are turning in different direction when moving. Maybe someone has anu idea to bolt it together so the wheels work togheter (parallell).
My email has been down for over a month so any of you sending me an email please resend, sorry for not replying.
-Daniel Andersson, Sweden
58 Fury, 58 Convertible