Re: [FWDLK] how old are you

I turned 24 nearly 10 years ago, and still dreamed of the day until recently, when I saw a little old gray haired lady driving a big marshmallow Buick that had a custom license plate which read "OH2B35".  Now I don't feel so bad about my bd that's coming next month.

Mark  mjh
'57 Fury, '57 Savoy (going to the paint shop in 2 weeks), '68 300 convertible (Dan, I'm trading my '64 Impala for this!), '00 Dakota (the Duck Truck)  in wildfire-smoky southern OR