[FWDLK] Thank you!

Thanks to those of you who wrote to tell me that normally when a shoe is
relined, it is a bit oversized and needs to be sanded to fit. Most notably
this was explained to me by David Grove Grove (the other Dave G. :-),
Edward X. Petrus, and Marc B. I now have one side done (took a while), and
am leaving the other side for the morning. But it now goes together as it
should, and once I buy a few more brake lines, we'll see if it works like
it should. I just thought a public thank you was in order, as the
list is wonderful.

~dave

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm